How do I get support?⚓︎
How do I get support?
Is there a specific type of support ticket I should create?
A consumer is someone or something that would like to access the content of the Central repository (https://repo1.maven.org/maven2). Consumers receive support via the MVNCENTRAL project. Please choose the appropriate issue type based on your situation:
- You want to know more about Maven Central and the content it provides.
- You have a suggestion for new or better ways of presenting the content on Maven Central.
A producer is an entity that would like to publish content into the Central repository. The Maven Central team provides support to producers via the OSSRH project. Please choose the appropriate issue type based on your situation:
- You are completely new to publishing to Maven Central and wish to publish components under your first groupId, e.g. org.myproject.
- You are a seasoned publisher, but now you wish to publish your components under a different groupId, e.g. you previously published under org.myproject, but you need to create a New Project to publish under org.newproject
- NOTE: This issue type is backed by automation that helps streamline and expedite the provisioning process for you as much as possible.
- You've previously created a new project and you need help with navigating errors you encounter in the publishing process.
- You need to add or remove users who can publish to your project (be sure to set the radio button at the bottom of the Publishing Support form).
- You have any other issue or question not related to creating a new groupId.