Where to find help
There are number of options available for you to receive help from Sonatype and other users.
First and foremost, the following contain up-to-date status information about the Central Repository and related infrastructure:
- Maven Central Status Page
- Sonatype Ops Team on Twitter providing service updates and help
- Advanced Guide for Checking Central Status
- OSSRH Issue Tracker for getting started with publishing, publishing-related problems, or to request changes to publisher permissions.
- OSSRH Users Mailing List - firstname.lastname@example.org (Subscribe | Unsubscribe)
- OSSRH Announcements Mailing List - email@example.com (Subscribe | Unsubscribe)
- MVNCENTRAL Issue Tracker for issues related to the contents of Maven Central (https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/)
- Claim Your Namespace on the Central Repository
- Applying for Access to OSSRH
- Requirements and Signing Tips
- Accessing OSSRH
- First Deployments
- Project Object Model POM?!
- Javadoc, Sources and Signing
- Getting Help